lunes, 2 de junio de 2014

I am sorry

I'm so sorry girl, that's what i keep telling myself; I'm sorry i put you in to this trouble; i didn't  mean to hurt you; i believed in him with all my soul, i really thought he was perfect for you. Even when we got hurt, i gave him time to prove himself, to let me know that he was what i always believe and love, but he didn't. and now, for my stupidity, you are fading, and i just can tell you how sorry i am.

You may love once more someday, but i promise you, i'll never let you rise this intensity; i'll never let you melt your soul with nobody ever again. For now on, it's all us, trying to figure it out life without him, and trying to survive all these tears.

He wanted freedom, and that's was my last gift to him. Let him go is the less selfish and more difficult decision i ever made. I hope someday he will understand me, and more than that, he will finally feel me.


I'm sorry girl that i put you in to this trouble, i didn't mean to hurt you...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario